Brainspotting is a brain-based therapy which uses your field of vision to find where your brain is holding unprocessed experiences.
Through this unique technique, the scanning ability of your eyes and brain to identify an external spot in your field of vision. While you focus on this spot, your brain begins to naturally release and resolve the frozen pieces of unprocessed trauma.
People have found Brainspotting helpful with:
- anxiety, depression/low mood
- feeling stuck or inability to let go of historical events
- difficulties in decision making
- processing traumatic events
- ‘blocks’ experienced by sports people, actors, public speakers
- enhancement on performance in sports, the arts etc
I have completed comprehensive training with Brainspotting Australia Pacific. http://www.brainspottingaustraliapacific.com.au